Restrictions for Use
You must be thirteen years of age or older to register, submit personal information, post to or participate in this Website’s public areas including but not limited to blogs, social media, forums, bulletin boards and user profiles. We reserve the right to terminate your account if we believe that you are under thirteen years of age.
COPYRIGHT AND USE OF MATERIALS
This Website contains material that is owned or licensed by Novanglus Publishing, LLC. You may not copy, reproduce, upload, post, duplicate, distribute, republish, retransmit or modify in any way any materials available on this Website without written permission from Novanglus Publishing. Provided that you retain any and all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices, you may download material for your personal, non-commercial use. Copying these materials for anything other than your personal use is a violation of copyright and trademark laws.
You may establish a hypertext link to this Website so long as the link does not state or imply any affiliation or sponsorship with your site by us. You may not frame or incorporate any content, material or intellectual property belonging to the Novanglus Publishing Website, affiliate companies or any of their licensors into another website or service without our prior written permission. You agree not to use or display in any manner any of the Novanglus Publishing trademarks, service marks, service and product names and other corporate indicia without prior written permission of Novanglus Publishing.
RULES, MONITORING AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right and sole discretion to terminate your access (including but not limited to your use, password, account or any part thereof) to our Website for any reason that we believe to be in the best interest of our company and of our users as a whole. You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of this Website, or any removal of any materials that you have submitted to this Website including modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Website. The material you post or send on any of these or other public posting areas on the Website lies with you as the user and, as such, this site is not responsible for any content you submit or its consequences.
While this Website is not responsible for any content you submit, the following rules apply to all content you submit or upload to this Website including, but not limited to, all text, audio files, video files, photographs, or otherwise:
- Do not post or use this site to transmit any libelous, threatening, unlawful, abusive, obscene, hateful, profane, offensive, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent or harassing information or material of any kind.
- Do not post any information, material or transmissions without limitation that encourages or constitutes criminal conduct or activity, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Do not engage in personal attacks, instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Do not falsely misrepresent or state your affiliation with a person or entity or impersonate any person or entity.
- Do not use insulting or vulgar nicknames.
- Do not use multiple account names or nicknames while participating in a discussion including answering your own posts under an alternative name/nickname.
- Do not post anyone’s personal information including but not limited to anyone’s email address, telephone number or street address.
- Do not post advertisements, junk mail, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website.
- Do not violate the policies, procedures, regulations or requirements of the networks we use to provide this Website, or interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks that power this Website or its features.
- Do not post or transmit any material or information that is protected by copyright, trademark, publicity rights or other proprietary right including but not limited to articles or excerpts from books, music, newspapers, poems, photographs, audio or video unless you first obtain written permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Do not post or transmit any software, information or material that infringes upon or violates the rights of others including material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Do not post or transmit software, information or material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Do not post or transmit software, information or any material to advertise, solicit, make donations or buy or sell products or services without express written approval by this Website.
- Do not attempt to or gain unauthorized access to this Website, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Website by illicit means including but not limited to password mining or hacking.
- Do not obtain or attempt to obtain information on this Website that is not intended to be readily available by this Website.
- Do not gather any information or materials including but not limited to e-mail addresses posted by other users of this Website for marketing purposes.
- Please utilize this Website and all of its features in a responsible, courteous and thoughtful manner.
USE AND STORAGE OF OUR CONTENT AND OF MATERIAL SUPPLIED BY YOU
You acknowledge, understand and agree that by posting content (including your identity and information about you) to our Website, regardless of the medium submitted (e.g., text, audio, videos, photographs or otherwise), you are granting us, Novanglus Publishing, LLC, our affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to store, use, reproduce, modify, enhance, transmit, re-edit, compile, translate, display, adapt, publicly perform, sublicense and/or distribute such content for any purpose, including commercial, marketing and promotional purposes and that you have no rights to these alterations.
You understand and take sole responsibility for personal information and other content that you post in portions of the Website that are publicly accessible and, as such, that personal information and material will be readily available to all users of this Website. In addition, you understand and agree that we may establish and/or modify at any time with or without notice, limits, restrictions, and general practices concerning posting of information, content or materials by users of this Website. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the loss, deletion or corruption of any material submitted by you. This service provider assumes no responsibility or liability for any software of hardware malfunctioning of any network, including but not limited to our failure to receive or store submitted content for any reason.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE NOVANGLUS PUBLISHING WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE, THE SERVICE PROVIDER, OUR/ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL NOT BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, SECURE, FREE FROM HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR VIRUSES OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE (E.G., FREE FROM DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES). WE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR HARMFUL MATERIAL DOWNLOADED AND AS SUCH YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA LOST OR DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR COMPUTER THROUGH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. WE CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT, EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIED, THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION. FURTHERMORE, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE CONDITION, QUALITY, ACCURACY AND/OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SERVICES, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS AFFILIATES.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS OR OBTAIN ON OUR WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE IS TO BE USED AS A REFERENCE ONLY AND NOT FOR ANY PURPOSES BEYOND THAT (E.G., TAX PURPOSES, INVESTMENT PURPOSES) AS OUR CONTENT IS OBTAINED THROUGH A VARIETY OF SOURCES BY US AND THIRD-PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMAGES, TEXT, FACTS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS AND ARTICLES AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS AND DELAYS.
This Website may provide links to other websites and resources. This Website does not have control to links to other websites, resources or services and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites and services, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content including but not limited to advertising, products, accuracy, quality or other materials on or available from such resources or sites. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, advertising, products, materials, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND COMPLAINTS
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any of the content on our Website posts, reproduces or distributes your copyright material and infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice to our copyright agent by sending written notice to the following mailing address:
Novanglus Publishing, LLC
15 E Putnam Avenue, #232
Greenwich, CT 06830
Please include the following information in your notice: (1) a detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; (2) a detailed description of the location of the material on the Novanglus Publishing Website that is allegedly infringing upon your copyright; (3) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement; and (6) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright. Please note that, for security reasons, attachments cannot be accepted at the email address and, therefore, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed. Furthermore, the contact information provided in this paragraph is for suspected copyright infringement only.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event we receive a subpoena issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, that we shall comply with such subpoenas without your consent or prior notice to you and may disclose information including but not limited to your name, username, IP address, IP location or other information in response thereto.
CONTACT NOVANGLUS PUBLISHING
Novanglus Publishing, LLC
15 E. Putnam Avenue, #232
Greenwich, CT 06830
Revised: January 12, 2012 and effective immediately.